Chinese Elm (Ulmas Parvifolia): BRCE-0111
Lighting: Full Sun and/or partial shade
- ≈ 30+ years
- Started July 1992
- Acquired September 2022
- 28.5” Tall
- 26” Across (left to right)
- 24” Depth (front to back)
- 10.5” Right Trunk (circumference)
- 10” Left Trunk (circumference)
- 6” Between Trunks
- 13.5” Root Base (left to right)
- Chinese Clay Pot – Rectangle
- 22” Length
- 15″ Width
- 6.25″ Height
- Last Repotted: January 2023 with Peter Tea Bonsai
Chinese Elms are indigenous to China and south-east Asia. In its native environment it can reach heights of 80 feet (25 meter). It develops a fine branch ramification with small leaves, which makes it a very suitable Bonsai plant.
Hardy, loves sun, excellent tree for collectors as well as beginning enthusiasts.
Available for local pick-up (contact for personal delivery option).